Whether youíve never made a boat dive or youíve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
The Fun Part
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when maneuvering around on it. Itís fun to know what youíre doing.
Learn the tips, tricks and ways to
* Dive from boats ranging from small inflatable to giant live-aboards :
* how they differ from place to place
* gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
* Safely enter and exit the water :
* sometimes itís better to hand your gear up to the crew and then climb in the boat
* sometimes you just take off your fins and weights and walk up the ladder
* Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
* Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
Diving from a boat is a convenient and fun way to explore the underwater world. By reviewing the PADI Boat Diver Manual and video on DVD, youíll learn the important doís and doníts of boat diving including: boat terminology, etiquette, safety and procedures.
Your Next Adventure
You can do many types of diving from a boat. Just about any PADI course can be taken in conjunction with the Boat Diver course, which can help you reach the coveted Master Scuba Diver rating.